Home About Us Join Us Contact Us Meetings Resources

Luton Freemasonry

United Grand Lodge of England

Disclaimer:  We are not responsible for the content or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link or feed and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.  Also, the views expressed in this website or any website to which we provide a link or feed have not been approved by the United Grand Lodge of England or the Metropolitan Grand Lodge.  Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.

Covenant Lodge No. 4344 governed by United Grand Lodge of England

© Members of Old Lutonians Lodge No. 7408 2017. All rights reserved.

Roots of Old Lutonians Lodge 7408.



      - On Saturday 10th September 1955, an Old Lutonians’ Lodge was consecrated.


The Lodge was founded by former pupils (Old Lutonians) and one Master of the Luton Grammar School. In the early days the Lodge met at the Luton Masonic Centre in Church Street Luton and only accepted applicants who were former pupils or Masters of the School.


Following the closure of the School with the formation of the Luton Sixth Form College in 1966 members of the Lodge opened membership to former male students of the College. This did not provide sufficient new Candidates which led subsequently to the Lodge being opened to all.


The Lodge moved the meeting Venue to new Luton Masonic Halls at The Pavilion, Bowling Green Lane in 1996.